Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Cambridge Darling!





Today's thirty year throwback was a good change up. Then I tried punting on the Cam. Today we allowed a professional punter to take us down the river. Cambridge really is “all that”. The colleges from the Middle Ages in a picture perfect setting do amaze. Today each college was preparing for graduation events so most were closed to the public. However, our ride on the river gave us the breathtaking highlights and King’s College was open.











































3 comments:

  1. Looks like a day of overwhelming new information. How is the weather...still hot? Are you bringing home a new hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Cambridge before and I teach some Medieval history, so just a good day walking, riding in a boat and drinking it in. Morning was cool, afternoon hot,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel like I did the whole tour myself now...
    very pleasant viewing!!

    ReplyDelete