Saturday, August 13, 2016

Notting Hill and Environs

Today we had an early breakfast and walked through the Portobello Road Market and Holland Park. It was my first time inside Holland Park - lovely. On our way into Holland Park I saw the first European B and B I stayed in when I  traveled abroad with Rick Steve's after my first year of teaching, The Ravna Gora. I sort of stopped in awe....I was surprised I remembered the name and place after so much time.

After Holland Park we walked on and did a loop through Hyde Park and finished with tea at Kensington Palace. Everyday a FIT BIT Party in London, more than 10,000 steps😊
A good Saturday. We are "chillin' now at Mary's cute flat, doing some school work. Tonight we will have a salad and watch Notting Hill with Hugh Grant. Fun mom and daughter time for sure.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment