Saturday, January 24, 2015

Tea time as a send off for Mary

Friends of Mary's opened a new tearoom in Olympia, so we attended The Pride and Prejudice event today in downtown Olympia. We had tea with Maryln, mother and grandma. It was lovely and we had a good visit before Mary heads to London on Tuesday to interview for a graduate school opportunity at the Royal College of Music. We hope it goes well! 

Try the Two Sister's tearoom for Elevenses.....scones with clotted cream, and a good pot of tea. Today we had the full trolley. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! Can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks lovely! I'll have to go there this summer -- I'm sure my Mom and Cathy would enjoy this place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I would love to go there, Betty. I seem to be having trouble leaving comments on the blog. Let's see if it works this time...

    ReplyDelete